Thursday, February 6, 2020

Planning for final project part 2

Through out the power point I wrote out the whole script. I wrote the script starting form scene 1 to scene 10. I included the sounds that will be heard through out the film. For the sounds I included diegetic and no diegetic. Most of the sounds included an instrumental, music from the radio, and movement sounds from the actors. It only took me 4 slides to write out the whole script due to the fact it's not much being said. Through out the script it's manly people in shock and trying to find somewhere to hide the body not too much talking. I wrote who will be saying who by naming them Person 1, Person 2, and Person 3, and victim. The names made it less confusing and easier to understand the script for the actors. In total 4 people will be acting through out the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment