Monday, March 2, 2020

Peer Editing Blog

   

I really like the transitions. I also like the film in itself. It has good individual takes. The film wasn't choppy which I also liked. But, they could've been smoother. Some of the takes looked like they didn't belong together. But, the film still was not choppy. I also like how clear it was. The camera person was not shaking the camera at all. The video was very easy to see exactly what was going on.

The plot was kind of confusing to me. The individual takes made sense when they were separate. But, when they were put together it got a little confusing. If I could make one suggestion it would be about how the takes come together. I think they should try to make it come together better. A lot of the scenes started in one place and the next scene started in another location. This kind of made it confusing to me about what the main idea was. There was also a lot of different scenarios. The girl killed her family but, her parents were missing and someone was trying to get into her house. I was not sure how that came together.

No comments:

Post a Comment