Friday, October 25, 2019

Commercial

Blog

Today in class my group and I filmed. We filmed a Nike commercial. Na'mya, Ambi and I were being filmed. We were the track runners. Brandon filmed the commercial and directed. Before we filmed, I had to change into my Nike Gear. I wore all black. I had Nike shoes on, a Nike shirt and Nike shorts on. We wanted to wear Nike for every piece of clothing we had. After we all changed, we started set up the props. We started filming directly after setting up the set.

When we started filming, I noticed a couple problems. The first problem was the heat. Considering we had all black, it was very hot. This made us get tired very quick. Another problem was the running blocks we were going to use. We could not find very good blocks that we wanted to film with. We also needed another person to stand on the back of blocks. The blocks slide when nobody is standing on them.But, because we didn't have an extra person we decided not to use them. We just ran from a regular starting position.

I had fun filming other than that. I was super hot and tired after. I was the only runner who ran over a hurdle. That was fun. I feel like our overall video was good. After we ran, we changed back into our school clothes. When we went back to the class we cooled down and watched the playbacks. The shots were very good. They also were taken at really good angles. I enjoyed filing and so far, I like our commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment