Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introduction

 Hey,  I'm Naiya and this is an introduction to my blog.  This blog is for me to tell you about what we do in Aice Media. I am excited to learn how to film and make videos. But, before I can do that, I have to tell you a little bit about myself.
 So I am currently a senior at Fort Lauderdale Highschool. I recently turned 18. Since I am a senior, now I have to worry about colleges. I know people say high school flies by but, it really does. I feel like I was walking into my first say of 9th grade just a few weeks ago. I want to stay in Florida. So my options are UCF, FSU, and FAMU. While i want to stay in Florida, I do not want to be so close to home.
  I also do track. I run and do field events. No, I do not plan to do track in college nor do I want to. Being tied to a sport scholarship in college sounds terrible to me. Okay, that is all I have to say about me right now, but I look forward to sharing my class events with you in the future, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment