Wednesday, April 15, 2020

CCR Powerpoint

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eheJ6GFnZuUY2wozFjs4_VBB0ptp-tUV/view?usp=sharing

I had to use a shareable link because the video was not loading on the blogger. I was able to show my teacher what is going on or any of the people in my group so that I could receive help because we are on lockdown. The only way I could my video on blogger was a shareable link. This was the hardest project. I had to film and edit by myself. Filming and editing were both equally hard. When I was filming, it was hard to talk for so long. But it was hard to edit and cut the videos exactly how I wanted too. I added a lot of transitions and backgrounds to make the film look good. I also was not sure how to insert videos into another video. I learned a lot while editing this. But, I was happy to learn so much. Even though this was hard, I still enjoyed this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment