Thursday, January 16, 2020

Final Project

We have narrowed our ideas down to two pitches. I personally like the pitch about a girl reading a book in the library. Then, her being found dead in a trunk. I think that is very suspenseful and would leave the audience itching to know the backstory behind what happened. Then I also like the third pitch. That was about a girl waking up in a strange room. She is very confused about what she hears on the other side of door. That pitch also creates suspense. The audience would want to know how and why she ended up there. She would also want to know what is on the other side of the door.

The first pitch is good. The pitch alone creates suspense. It fits the assignment because of that. It allows the audience to make up many different stories. They could make stories what they think is going to happen. The could also try to use the trailer to make up more stories.  This would draw them to want to see the movie. The girl reading at a library is very normal. So when she ends up dead it allows the audience to want to know what happened. I like this pitch.

The second pitch is also very good. The second pitch is about a girl waking up confused in a random room. She is very scared. She hears random noises coming from the other side the door. This adds to her confused. It also takes her more scared. This pitch also creates a lot of suspense. We decided on the third pitch. I like it better. I didn't like the idea of someone ending up dead. I also feel like I like the overall plot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment