Thursday, January 16, 2020

Trailer

Hey, my name is Naiya Lloyd. I am a senior in high school. I currently am 18 years old. Soon, I will be graduating and going to college. I am really excited. I plan on becoming a chiropractor. I would not mind maybe owning my own firm one day. But, I still do not know what I want to do for sure. I am excited to college. Although I am excited, I still have not decided on what school I am attending.

I am in the AICE program at my school. Therefore, I have to take AICE courses. I currently am in the course "AICE media studies". I have learned so much so far. I have learned about the angles and positions the camera should be in. I have learned how the angle and positions affect the final product. I have learned how to record a video. As well as that, I have learned how to edit the video after I have finished filming. I have learned how to add pictures (inserts) and music into films. And, I have learned the correct terms for all of this.

A pitch is a Hollywood term used to describe an idea. The film is summarized down to at least 25 words. It gives an overview and hopefully impress a director. For the movie trailer, the first pitches a young woman being seen reading a book by herself at the library. The woman then ends up dead in the back of the car. The second pitch is kidnapping a kid at the park. That kid ends up dead. Then, the audience is shown the kidnapper trying to get rid of the body. The third pitch is a girl walking up confused about her surroundings. She's trapped in an unknown closet with weird noises from the outside.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment